Saturday, February 18, 2012

Who Let the "Dogs' Out?

“The more I get to know men, the more I like my dog.”

Well guys, don't get me wrong...I'm not talking about the male sex here, but the entire human race in general. And I'm not a misanthrope! The more I'm talking and interacting with people, the more I'm getting irritated. Some people really drive me nuts! All those weird, vain, stupid and silly people! I don't know how to hold my cool in some situations, given that these people don't know when and how to stop and draw a final line. Lying, offending, mouthing filthy language and nasty jokes...it simply freaks me out.

I don't understand why people are just dumb! And I don't even have an answer to all the dumbest questions that they throw at me. Some are prolific liars. It annoys me even more. Sometimes, I feel helpless and feel like running away. I don’t know why character no longer counts…I want to bang my head in absolute anger. In those situations, I want to take long walks or just sit alone for some time. I feel better. But I still don't understand why some people are just plain silly and turn out to be completely fake and intolerable!

I know I can't get rid of these people. I have to live with them each single day. But you know what? Sometimes, it gets on my nerves. My eyes burn with anger. I have a headache. Then I choose to be silent. I listen to music, write or watch movies. Good food is a great leveler. So I indulge in epicurean delights. Life once again goes back to normalcy.

However, one thing is for sure. Both the universe and human stupidity are infinite! There's no end to it. Some people just make me mad and my day just goes for a toss. Yeah, they do exist! They are very much all around us. I've no clue why at all they open their mouths. Or for that matter, announce their 'presence' with their stupidest, repulsive words!

But I guess, I just have to deal with it and somehow keep myself going. I can never walk away from these odious situations and people. I have to manage. I have to test my patience. I have to laugh. I keep my fingers crossed.

But here's the catch! To rewind what I began with...humans for sure are no match for dogs! Yeah...you read it right. Dogs, or better to say, animals are the best creation of God! Let's find out why...

Humans keep grudges; dogs don't, they will always forgive you

Sometimes people are not happy to see you; a dog is always happy to see its owner. It wags its tail in gratitude.

Loyalty is a long forgotten word for humans these days. Dogs are loyal to the end.

There are so many more authentic facts that I could list. It would just go on and on.

So yes,  Dogs, and not Humans win hands down!



1 comment:

vanderloost said...

I agree with you FULLY when it comes to dogs, for that matter, any animal, they are our best friends